We are seeking a Shipping Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities for a Lab Automation Equipment manufacturer.
- Package specialized equipment for delivery to laboratories in US and overseas
- Inspect equipment and all components, accessories & manuals to ensure they are in pristine condition prior to shipment
- Prepare shipping documentation
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Work closely with assembly and sales teams
- Previous experience in shipping in a manufacturing environment a plus
- No specific training or education is required
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting 50lbs with no restrictions and being on your feet much of the day
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Valid driver's license with no restrictions
Compensation is dependent on experience. We offer benefits including medical, dental and 401K contribution.
BioMicroLabBioMicroLab is a locally owned manufacturing company producing lab automation solutions for pharma, biotech & research laboratories around the world.