BioGenix is currently seeking a qualified Medical Sales Rep who will be responsible for presenting and selling stem cell products to new and existing customers. The successful candidate should have experience in Healthcare Sales for at least 5 years with existing relationships to capitalize on with General Practitioners, Wellness Centers, Pain Management Centers, Sports Medicine practices, Chiropractors and Orthopedics in order to introduce our product(s) and services to Medical clinics. A growing number of pain management specialists, orthopedic surgeons, plastic surgeons, and other doctors and physicians are searching for a reliable source of high-quality stem cells.
We provide our customers with blood-derived umbilical cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC's). The MSCs are sourced from the umbilical cord blood of healthy donor volunteers painlessly and noninvasively. MSCs are considered to be exceptionally potent stem cells with outstanding regeneration abilities. In addition, these stem cells have highly beneficial anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, anti-apoptotic and anti-microbial capabilities. These cells need no donor-patient matching and can be used for almost any patient with minimal to no side effects.
From the beginning at BioGenix, our goal has been to provide doctors with the highest quality stem cell product available on the market today. Our cells are safe, FDA-compliant, and easy to administer. We deliver directly the doctor's medical practice in consistent concentrations for precise and controlled treatments. Production is strictly compliant with FDA standards under Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations. We take pride in the quality and reliability of our product.
This is an extremely High Growth market that is absolutely exploding and our stem cells will, in fact, be the future of Medicine. The opportunity is ground floor and will allow the successful candidates to not only be a part of this once in a lifetime opportunity but allow them to have this become a primary income stream and/or piggy-back on your current income. There is no ceiling on income. Qualified candidates must have an in depth and practical experience, be outgoing, professional, possess the ability to meet aggressive goals, open new doors, educate and develop and maintain relationships.
For further consideration please respond back to this post with a detailed cover letter of your experience and a copy of your resume. We will contact those who are qualified to set up an in person interview with one of our Managing Partners.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in medical sales Sports Medicine, Spine, Pain Management, Orthobiologics experience (highly preferred)
- Previous stem cell sales experience preferred
- Physician relationships in Orthopedics / Pain Medicine
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented