BioGenix is currently seeking a qualified Medical Sales Rep/Account Executive who will be responsible for presenting and selling allograft products to new and existing clients in an independent contractor capacity. The successful candidate should have experience in Regenerative Medicine Sales or existing relationships with General Practitioners, Wellness Centers, Pain Management Centers, Sports Medicine practices, Chiropractors and Orthopedic centers, Podiatrists, and so on. A growing number of pain management specialists, orthopedic surgeons, plastic surgeons, and other physicians have already integrated regenerative medicine into their practices. Likewise, numerous clinicians are also searching for a reliable source of allograft products.
BioGenix provides Umbilical Cord-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells (UC-MSCs) to clinicians here in the US and abroad. MSCs are sourced from the umbilical cord blood of healthy donor volunteers painlessly and non-invasively. Research indicates that UC-MSCs afford benefits in many indications due to regenerative capabilities. As further applications are studied due to advancements in biomedical science, the rapidly growing area of research in regenerative medicine may potentially provide optimism and benefit to patients who suffer from various indications.
From the beginning at BioGenix, our goal has been squarely focused on providing the highest quality stem cells to clinicians. We deliver directly to medical practices in consistent concentrations for precise and controlled procedures. Our allograft products are manufactured in our FDA-registered lab. Production is strictly compliant with FDA standards under Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations.
This is a high growth market since regenerative medicine has made its way into clinical practices as a result of recent advances in biomedical science. This ground-floor opportunity affords the successful candidate to be part of once in a lifetime opportunity. The position offers a competitive commission compensation structure that can become a primary income stream and/or piggy-back on current income. There is no ceiling on income due to the commission structure.
Qualified candidates must have an in depth and practical experience in healthcare sales; demonstrate ability to meet aggressive goals; open new doors; educate, develop, and maintain relationships. For further consideration, please answer all the questionnaires and apply for the position.
- Represent the BioGenix brand with the utmost professionalism and customer-centric paradigm
- Effectively prospect, present, manage objections, and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets within specified timelines
- Meet/exceed customer expectations
- Develop a consistent experiential follow-up process with all clients
- Previous stem cell sales experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience in Healthcare Sales, and existing relationships with General Practitioners, Wellness Centers, Pain Management Centers, Sports Medicine practices, Chiropractors and Orthopedic centers, Podiatrists, and so on.
- Ability to build rapport and methodically educate clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented