Inside Sales & Customer Support Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Associate and Inside sales
LOCATION: Fremont, CA
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Permanent
DEPARTMENT: Customer Support and Sales
JOB PURPOSE: BioGenex is looking for driven sales professional to promote sales of the company’s molecular pathology products and instruments. The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in a life science or with previous sales experience. BioGenex is searching for a person with great motivation and hunger for success. The right personality will be rewarded in lieu of absolute qualification.
- Receive and process customer orders in a timely fashion and in accordance to company protocols
- Answers customer questions related to BioGenex products
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys
- Contributes to research on market requirements for current and future products
- Acts as a customer advocate who will help customers with any follow up needs
- Understands customer requirements thoroughly and answers using the correct scientific concepts in a timely fashion
- Manages customer complaints: Follow up, QA Documentation etc.
- Responsible for maintaining technical support logs and filling all records
- Updates customer contact information
- Plans and coordinates PM and service calls
- Provides product information, including datasheets and product SDS, to customers
- Conduct sales activities on molecular pathology products and instruments
- Actively acquire new leads through prospecting potential clients
- Monitor current accounts and pinpoint ways to increase sales
- Evaluate customers needs and submit sales proposals to new and existing customers
- Prepare sales forecasts
- Log all customer contacts and lead follow up in CRM to ensure accuracy and accountability
- Achieve sales quotas
- Develop monthly funnel activity for all products
- Analyze market opportunities and help to develop marketing plan
- Provide reports to management regarding prospects, customer activities, staff activities and marketing monitoring
- Perform pre and post-sales demonstration of BioGenex automated systems and training of end users including pathologists, scientists and lab managers
- Train field sales and application specialists in new opportunity creation, selling, demonstrations, territory management, product installations, training and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree(Life Science field preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of branding, strategy and marketing principals
- Strong drive and an insatiable will to learn and grow
- Experience developing and executing a marketing plan
- Strong relationship building and account management skills
- Excellent written, speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to generate thoughtful and visually compelling presentation documents
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Power-Point) and some end user experience working with CRM databases.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Graduate in Life Sciences or similar
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.
Get fresh Inside Sales Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.