Laboratory Sales & Marketing Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
BioDx Laboratories islooking for Sales Representatives with relationships in Wound Care, Podiatry, Urgent Care,Gastro, Urology or OBGYN sectors. The Sales Representative will be responsible forestablishing new relationships with customers and selling to their testingneeds. If you already have existing relationshipsfrom previous experience, it is a huge plus. We will only respondto reps with existing relationships in these fields.
You will report directly to theSales Director who will provide the tools necessary to source new clients andassist in establishing new business. If you are looking to work in a fun andfast-paced, but friendly work environment, apply today! There are opportunitiesfor advancement as the company continues to grow.
There is no ceiling to whatyou can make. Target accounts are worth 3-25k per month ongoing. We do not haveyou sign non-competes so you can keep your existing sales. This sale is veryeasy and results in very high profits for your accounts.
- Establish relationships with new clients, while also working with existingclients within a territory of your choosing as well as other states if you haveadditional connections in those areas.
- Establish positive long-term clientrelationships through a high level of consistent communication
- Evaluateinsights from client interactions
- Identify opportunities to sell to theclient's needs
- Presenting the features and benefits of various laboratoryservices within multiple types of settings
- Provide recommendations of servicesbased on client's information
- Maintain relationships throughout each client'sorganization of providing testing solutions
- Ensure all needs of clients areaddressed promptly
- Counter any potential objections that could arise frompotential clients
- Prioritize high-profile clients by size, volume, andpotential for growth opportunities
- Have fun!
We pride ourselves on being apeople organization providing the tools and support needed in order to achieveyour best while having fun working with our team!
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time opportunities; Remote
- Sales experience (1 year, Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Education, High school or equivalent (Preferred)
About BioDX Laboratories:
BioDx Laboratories is aCLIA certified and COLA accredited Molecular Diagnostics testing laboratory,with multiple state licensing. The laboratory currently performs testing acrossa broad spectrum of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests.
BioDx is seeking adedicated and motivated individuals to join our sales team around the country. BioDxis focused on providing adequate and rapid molecular testing. As we pushforward, we are positioned to provide cutting edge testing, calling on varioustypes of customers.
Powered by JazzHR
BioDx Laboratories, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?