Residential Electrical Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
Binsky Home, a premier service provider located in Central NJ is seeking a Residential Electrical Technician. The Residential Electrical Technician will report to the Electrical Manager.
Why We Need You!
We need talented individuals, like you, who care about the company and our customers, and can help us continue to grow and succeed!
We’re looking for an experienced Residential Electrical Technician to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand, power, and precision measuring tools.
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshoot equipment.
- Maintain electrical equipment to meet regulatory codes.
- Perform electrical installation and maintenance work.
- Demonstrate safe and proficient use of shop tools (both hand and power).
- Efficiently analyze problems and use experience and knowledge to create a solution that meets customer needs.
- Any other related duties, as required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
- High integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain and expand your knowledge and skills
Here’s what we’re going to do for you
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Retirement Plan
- Company supplied vehicle
- Paid training at headquarters
- Paid travel to national training
- No yelling. We don’t create stress; we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Binsky.
Education and Experience
- Electrical License preferred, but not mandatory
- Clean Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills (ex: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Residential experience required
Binsky values the well-being of its employees and offers competitive wages and a range of benefits. Binsky is an EOE.
This job description does not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other different tasks are performed as circumstances change.
ConstructionView all jobs at Binsky
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?