Oracle EBS R12 Technical Expert - Financials/Supply Chain
- Posted: over a month ago
Binary Blue seeks a highly-skilled Oracle e-Business Suite R12 technical expert to provide production support and develop modifications, enhancements, extensions, interfaces and reports.
Candidate may be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Candidate should have implementation experience in ERP technologies and must have the ability to go deeper or broader across business processes and technologies.
- Manage work in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Document technical requirements, configurations, design specifications, test plans, test cases, and technical troubleshoot guide.
- Troubleshoot production issues and identify and develop solutions.
- Maintenance and support experience in Oracle integrations and reporting with ability to troubleshoot issues, analyze and take appropriate action to remediate issues.
- Analyze and modify code to meet R12.2 coding standards.
- Perform application development using Oracle Application Framework technology (12.2.10), Oracle Application Development Framework and JDeveloper (Java, J2EE).
- Diagnose and resolve complex system problems and debug code.
- Ability to understand business problems and develop technical solutions.
- Perform technical analysis to resolve issues and streamline operations.
- Able to work with clients to understand current state processes and define future state processes based on business objective.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills/experience preferred includes:
Six to Eight years application development experience in Oracle EBS R12.2 applications in a complex environment (Must have experience in Order Management, i-store, Warehouse /Inventory Management, Purchasing and Oracle Mobile application modules)
- Significant experience developing with OA Framework, Oracle ADF, and JDeveloper (Java/J2EE).
- Significant experience with development of Oracle technologies - Workflows, AME, SQL, PL/SQL, XML BI Publisher, Oracle Forms, Reports.
- Techno functional expertise in specific Oracle EBS modules for Financials and/or Supply Chain.
- Expert knowledge in Oracle P2P and O2C process and data flows.
- Expertise in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to perform ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), load data in star schema and develop OBIEE models and dashboards.
- Candidate should be strong technically and must have functional experience.
- Expert knowledge and experience with R12.2 code development standards.
- Expert knowledge in diagnosing and resolving complex system problems, troubleshooting production issues, and debugging code.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
TechnologyView all jobs at Binary Blue