Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas'® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann's® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Interviewing for these positions on Oct 27 and Oct 28:
- Maintenance Mechanics
- Part-Time Merchandisers
- Route Sales Professionals
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring equipment reliability by repairing and maintaining a wide range of processing equipment across the plant/bakery.
Great starting pay rate - stable union position - paid training period - opportunities for growth!
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and develop sustainable solutions for issues with equipment to include: PLC controlled equipment, plant electrical, hydraulic/pneumatic, and mechanical systems including motors, instrumentation, distribution, and feed control systems; electrical systems up to 480v, 3 phase motors, and read and interpret electrical drawings
- Preferred - 3 years’ experience maintaining manufacturing systems and equipment in an automated plant
- Strong plus if trained and experienced in compressed air systems, Boilers and Hydraulics.
- Work irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off), and holidays when needed
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA employs more than 20,000 associates across the US in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
#FeedYourLife With Financial, Healthcare and Educational Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Comprehensive approach to wellness
- Flexible Spending Accounts and other benefits to support the demands of a busy lifestyle
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401 (k) retirement savings plans with a company match
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
We look forward to speaking to you!
Bimbo Bakeries, USABimbo Bakeries USA is the American corporate arm of the Mexican multinational bakery product manufacturing company Grupo Bimbo. It is the largest bakery company in the United States.