Bim Engineering US LLC Leesburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Ability to prepare appropriate training materials
· Deliver a professional training program on-site and virtually
· Determine and write learning objectives for various learner roles on applicable technical training materials.
· Support community events with training programs
· Unity 3D, C#(Scripting) experience
· Technical capacity and willingness to work both independently and collaboratively on projects with aggressive timelines.
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
· Experienced multi-tasker; ability to manage multiple assignments and successfully meet deadlines.
Note: We are looking for hourly/PT/Freelance/Remote instructors for our authorized training center.
Bim Engineering US LLCWhy Work Here?
Constructability powered by...intelligence
For more than a decade our company owners have served the Mechanical, Plumbing and the General Contracting industry. With their experience and expertise, we have established a full-service Building Information Modeling (BIM) company, “BIM ENGINEERING U.S.” (www.bimengus.com) based in Northern Virginia with close proximity to Washington DC, to cater to the demanding technological needs of the construction industry. We work with leading mechanical and general contractors to produce 3D models, lead clash detection & coordination process, produce 2D coordination and installation drawings. Our areas of expertise include 3D Intelligent Modeling, Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), BIM for coordination, BIM for Facilities Management, 4D scheduling, fabrication and shop drawings, 5D Cost Estimation, and 6D BIM for Mission Critical Facilities. We do BIM development in various platforms such as Revit, AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD MEP, Bentley, FM Systems, Tekla and many more. BIM ENGINEERING U.S. provides quality Building Information Modeling (BIM) services with a focus on Constructability and Quality, exceeding our client’s expectations at every stage of the project, right from the design development phase to facilities management. Our engineers stay current with the latest trends in the construction technology, standards, and codes. BIM ENGINEERING U.S. will help you to successfully utilize the full potential of Building Information Modeling (BIM) for efficient project delivery, timely project completion and resulting cost savings for your project. You can find more about our services on our website www.bimengus.com.
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Bim Engineering US LLC