We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands. You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Marketing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Bim Engineering US LLC
Why Work Here?For more than a decade our company owners have served the Mechanical, Plumbing and the General Contracting industry. With their experience and expertise, we have established a full-service Building Information Modeling (BIM) company, “BIM ENGINEERING U.S.” (www.bimengus.com) based in Northern Virginia with close proximity to Washington DC, to cater to the demanding technological needs of the construction industry. We work with leading mechanical and general contractors to produce 3D models, lead clash detection & coordination process, produce 2D coordination and installation drawings. Our areas of expertise include 3D Intelligent Modeling, Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), BIM for coordination, BIM for Facilities Management, 4D scheduling, fabrication and shop drawings, 5D Cost Estimation, and 6D BIM for Mission Critical Facilities. We do BIM development in various platforms such as Revit, AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD MEP, Bentley, FM Systems, Tekla and many more. BIM ENGINEERING U.S. provides quality Building Information Modeling (BIM) services with a focus on Constructability and Quality, exceeding our client’s expectations at every stage of the project, right from the design development phase to facilities management. Our engineers stay current with the latest trends in the construction technology, standards, and codes. BIM ENGINEERING U.S. will help you to successfully utilize the full potential of Building Information Modeling (BIM) for efficient project delivery, timely project completion and resulting cost savings for your project. You can find more about our services on our website www.bimengus.com.
Constructability powered by...intelligence