Electrical 3D drafting Remote/PT/Freelance
Bim Engineering US LLC Leesburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Produce electrical design documents for construction projects utilizing Revit
· Represent Electrical Department in BIM clash detection meetings to coordinate electrical 3D model with other engineering disciplines, architectural studio and electrical contractors
· Develop Electrical Department’s library of Revit families
· Ensure technical quality and conformance to department BIM standards and procedures
· Provide technical guidance to one or more junior electrical designers in the production of construction contract documents
· Work independently with minimum supervision, and able to thrive in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline project team environment
· Create electrical drawings for facilities, such as lighting systems, power systems, communications, security and fire detection in compliance with the Electrical Code
· Perform site surveys and field measurement work as needed to support the conceptual and design drawing effort
· Develop entry-level drawings by using computer-aided design software under the direct supervision of other Electrical Technicians or Engineers
· Demonstrate knowledge of procedures for production of design developments and construction documents, and a thorough knowledge of engineering planning, drafting and detailing
Job Functions -
· Project Management
· BIM Modelling
· Site Inspection
Who May Apply?
This job is open to United States Citizens or individuals lawfully admitted for permanent residency or authorized by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service to work in the United States.
Bim Engineering US LLCWhy Work Here?
Constructability powered by...intelligence
For more than a decade our company owners have served the Mechanical, Plumbing and the General Contracting industry. With their experience and expertise, we have established a full-service Building Information Modeling (BIM) company, “BIM ENGINEERING U.S.” (www.bimengus.com) based in Northern Virginia with close proximity to Washington DC, to cater to the demanding technological needs of the construction industry. We work with leading mechanical and general contractors to produce 3D models, lead clash detection & coordination process, produce 2D coordination and installation drawings. Our areas of expertise include 3D Intelligent Modeling, Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), BIM for coordination, BIM for Facilities Management, 4D scheduling, fabrication and shop drawings, 5D Cost Estimation, and 6D BIM for Mission Critical Facilities. We do BIM development in various platforms such as Revit, AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD MEP, Bentley, FM Systems, Tekla and many more. BIM ENGINEERING U.S. provides quality Building Information Modeling (BIM) services with a focus on Constructability and Quality, exceeding our client’s expectations at every stage of the project, right from the design development phase to facilities management. Our engineers stay current with the latest trends in the construction technology, standards, and codes. BIM ENGINEERING U.S. will help you to successfully utilize the full potential of Building Information Modeling (BIM) for efficient project delivery, timely project completion and resulting cost savings for your project. You can find more about our services on our website www.bimengus.com.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Bim Engineering US LLC