Local Delivery Flatbed Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
Bilt Rite Scaffold is growing and looking for motivated Local Delivery Flatbed Truck Drivers to grow with us, keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Driving flatbed truck and/or trailers to and from job sites
- Verifying loads are correct and securing loads properly.
- Picking up 50-100 lbs. continuously throughout the day
- Loading and unloading scaffold material onto and off of trucks/trailers
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area
- Wear all required PPE (personal protective equipment) on job sites at all times
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Texas State driver’s license and reliable transportation (Mandatory)
- High School diploma or GED (Mandatory)
- Pass Pre-employment drug and background screening (Mandatory)
- OSHA 10 preferred by not mandatory
- Willing to travel out of town when required
- Ability to communication well with team members
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
This position lifts heavy objects, walks, and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. This position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. This position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs and to have excellent stamina. Must be able to lift 75 lbs. over your head.
- 2 years driving flatbed truck (Mandatory)
- Texas State Driver's License (Required)
- CDL not Required
- No DUIs or DWIs (Mandatory)
- No Accidents (Mandatory)
$550.00 Incentive Bonus after successful completion of Introductory Phase (First 90-days), $750.00 Incentive Bonus after successful completion of 180-days, and after successful completion of 1-Year $1500.00 Incentive Bonus. Company-paid Health Insurance & Life Insurance – for employee. Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan...Enormous growth potential!! Competitive Compensation Based on Experience!!
Bilt Rite Scaffold is a professional, rapid growth orientated, well-established, full-service premier scaffold company in Austin and Central Texas area. Specializing in the design and erection of all types of scaffold and motorized equipment. We have become the leader in the access industry by offering the most cost-effective access solutions products, while maintaining quality and integrity through an empowered and unified workforce.
Winner of Inc. 5000: The Most Successful Companies in America - 2019 and 2018; Austin Business Journal: Austin's Fast 50 - Quick-growing Companies to Watch for 2019 and 2018; Austin Business Journal: Best CEO of the Year in Central Texas Finalist in 2019 and 2018!!
Bilt Rite Scaffold is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a drug free workplace. Additionally, we have a fun, fair, and honest work environment. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our Company!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY STAFFING/RECRUITING AGENCY
Bilt Rite Scaffold/Bilt Rite Insulation does not use Third-Party Staffing/Recruiting Agencies. Bilt Rite Scaffold/Bilt Rite Insulation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies or staffing firms. Please do not attempt contact.
Bilt Rite Scaffold
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Bilt Rite Scaffold