Biloxi Beach Resort Rentals, LLC Biloxi, MS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Full-Time Employee with Benefits
Salary: $13-$15/hour depending on experience
Biloxi Beach Resort Rentals is a Rental Management Company Managing Luxury Condominiums in the Biloxi/Gulfport Area. We are currently looking for a dependable, hard-working, and experienced general maintenance technician to immediately fill open full-time position!
Must be able to work some weekends (rotating schedule).
Salary based on experience. Long-Term Employment Opportunity!
- Appliance Repair
- General Maintenance
- Internet/Cable Calls
- Pressure washing
- All other general maintenance/ painting
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the units
- Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by BBRR
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or guest
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Responsible for cleaning work area, tools and equipment
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High-School Diploma or equivalency required.
- Valid driver’s license, and good driving record required.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician, preferably in property management, construction, or building maintenance.
- Able to perform plumbing, carpentry, locksmith, painting, dry-wall repair, and ground maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic electrical and plumbing maintenance.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to lift, up to 50 lbs. Regular requirements of standing, walking, climbing, kneeling and crouching, plus use of limbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and workers.
· Dental/ Vision
· Paid Holidays
Further details of the job description and duties will be discussed at interview. Applications will be accepted online ONLY. Must be able to pass a background check, and drug tests prior to and throughout employment.
Biloxi Beach Resort Rentals, LLC
Vacation Rental Management Company
Real EstateView all jobs at Biloxi Beach Resort Rentals, LLC