Call Center / Customer Service
Billshark Lithonia, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
If you're looking for a fun, start-up opportunity where you get to help people every day, look no further!
Our team loves it here so much that Fortune Magazine recognized us as a "Great Place to Work"! We have also been highlighted on The Today Show, in The Washington Post, on Fox News, and on The Dave Ramsey Show!
Our thorough training program will help you become successful and teach you new skills!
We're growing and looking to add another Shark to the Tank so we can continue to "WOW" our customers with exceptional service. We will give you all the tools you need to succeed in this role and you will have fun while you’re doing it. Come join a winning, Mark Cuban-backed business and make a difference!
- Outbound calling to negotiate with the customer's providers (Comcast /AT&T / Verizon, etc..) on behalf of the customer to save the customer as much money as possible
- Document the customer's negotiation "journey" in the CRM
- Consult with the customers explaining the process, setting expectations, and delivering the great news that you saved them money
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by delivering better service than was expected – every time
- General technical/PC capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to win people over
- Positive, do-what-it-takes attitude
- Willingness to learn new things
- Enjoy laughing and not taking the 'bumps in the road' too seriously
- Alignment with our core values; Tenacity, Camaraderie, and Hunger!
- Competitive compensation that includes a base pay plus commission
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Monthly Contests
- Monthly celebrations
- Free healthy snacks
- Free soda and beer
- Gym Facilities On-Site (to work off the free beer) and so much more
There are lots of career opportunities for you as we grow! Jump in the water NOW!
BILLSHARK is looking to build our team with people who share our core values - tenacity, hunger and camaraderie.
Discrimination is Against the Law. BILLSHARK complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Billshark