We are a Real Estate Investment firm, headquartered in Norcross, GA. We are looking for a Permanent Strategic CFO. The CFO will be a key management member in growing the Company. M&A experience is critical for this opportunity.
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The “right fit” in the CFO role will possess the M&A experience necessary to scale the company and operate with the cadence necessary to function efficiently as a portfolio company of a private equity firm.
• Key management member responsible for the overall financial functions of the Company
• M&A experience from due diligence to integration
• Will lead, facilitate, and bring to consensus cross-functional task teams in the design, implementation, and sustainment of new process solutions.
• Management of ERP design and implementations
• Construction Accounting including the percentage of completion (POC), Work in Progress (WIP) valuation, job costing, and inventory.
• Reviews and maintains financial records to ensure accessibility and readiness for internal and external needs
• Recommend benchmarks and operating metrics for financial performance measurement
• Develop and manage annual budgets and forecasts
• Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
• Manage the audit process
• Monitor compliance with local, state, regulatory, and government requirements
• Develops, implement, and/or makes enhancements to accounting control procedures
• Drive bank or financing presentations
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILL SET
• Demonstrated progressively responsible experience in these areas:
• Excellent knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and ability to research accounting standards
• Extremely high business ethics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with staff, colleagues, and executives
• Attention to detail, highly organized and ability to multi-task
• Meeting critical deadlines with high-quality work product
• Microsoft Office proficiency including Advanced Excel usage
• Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail; problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with rapid adaptability to the face-paced environment
• Identify, drive and implement change opportunities and initiatives