Remote Tourism Specialist
We are currently seeking a remote tourism specialist to join our team. As a Specialist your primary responsibility will be helping customers plan and book their desired vacations while providing excellent customer service. This is a fully remote position that offers flexible hours, making it an ideal opportunity for individuals who seek work-life balance. We welcome professionals who can work independently with minimal supervision and possess exceptional communication skills. If you are passionate about the travel industry and enjoy helping people, we would love to hear from you!
- Job Type: Remote
- Full-time or Part-time
- Flexible Schedule
You should apply if:
- You’re at least 18 years of age.
- You have relevant work experience in the travel industry or a passion for the travel industry
- You have a computer and reliable internet
- You possess great people skills
- You demonstrate excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- You are flexible and adaptable and like working in a fast-paced environment
- You are solution-oriented and you see difficult questions as a fun challenge
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal
- You love learning new things
- You’re self-motivated
- Vacation planning for destination weddings, sports teams, family vacations, romantic getaways, group travel, work conferences, and more!
- Plan details for travel including transportation, accommodation, and activities..
- Work with clients to determine their traveling needs.
- Guide clients on the appropriate styles of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Manage large-scale events including conferences and retreats.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations on behalf of clients.
- Collect payments and pay fees.
- Resolve travel issues, complaints, and refunds.
- Meet sales targets and profit goals.
- Maintain client information and financial records.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
- Flexible schedule- Design your schedule!
- Travel discounts and perks!
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development
- Collaborative and supportive company culture
- An opportunity to work with top vendors in the industry.
So, what are you waiting for?
Become a Tourism Specialist Today!
Powered by JazzHR
Billingsley TravelRockford, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.