A hotel front desk agent represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's stay. A typical day as a hotel front desk agent, involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests.
Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Please have solid references
- Successful history as a front desk agent or related hospitality experience
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
- Accommodate guest requests
- Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
- Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
- Handling cash payments
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area