Implementation Solution Architect
- Posted: March 21, 2023
BillingPlatform is an industry-leading, fast-growing SaaS company in the Denver Tech Hub. Our decision to build the industry-leading revenue management platform was driven by the belief that all industries are facing disruption-digital and physical goods are being sold on a subscription and consumption basis, and in a variety of other formats. Leveraging successful years of product development and customer feedback, aided by leading venture funding (Columbia Capital), we built the industry's most powerful, cloud-based revenue management platform able to automate the entire workflow from quote to cash (CPQ, mediation, billing, invoicing, revenue recognition, payment, and collections), providing enterprises a flexible and scalable platform to monetize the customer relationship using virtually any variable.
For the second year in a row, we have placed on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies. We are also members of the Inc. 5000 and Colorado's "Companies to Watch". We are recognized as a leader by industry analysts and Fortune 500 enterprises. Our values-based culture centers around collaboration, innovation, and transparency. Whether working from our company HQ in the Denver Tech Center, or virtually, we seek bright, enthusiastic, and creative professionals looking to displace antiquated technology and processes, and re-imagine an industry.
In the role of Implementation Solution Architect, you will drive quality and scalable solution designs for our customer implementations. You will require a strong understanding of common business challenges related to CPQ, Revenue Recognition, and Billing system implementations and have the analytical skills to offer both business and technical solutions. You will be part of the growing team and collaborative environment where your opinion and ideas matter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide architectural oversight on multiple customer engagements and ensure solutions meet standards
- Understand Customer business requirements and design scalable end-to-end solutions to satisfy them.
- Maintain an understanding of third party systems and cloud integration tools and methods.
- Work effectively with onshore and offshore configuration teams.
- Create technical documentation, including ERDs, data flow diagrams, and business process flows.
- Lead both in person and remote sessions with key client stakeholders from business or technical audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience designing technical solutions for cloud applications in the Billing or CPQ ecosystems.
- Strong knowledge of IT, cloud concepts, integrations (specifically web services), and relational database design.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of large data processing, scalability, and UI/UX.
- Strong knowledge of software platforms/frameworks and associated solutioning approaches such as Salesforce.com, Netsuite, and MS Dynamics 365.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, technical and non-technical personnel.
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills. Ability to successfully negotiate and collaborate with others who may have different skill sets, backgrounds and positions within and external to the organization
- Self-motivated, independent, and possessing the ability to learn quickly
- Experience in and understanding of the billing and monetization landscape
- Join one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the country
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision, life and disability, HSA, FSA, plus many perks related to health and wellness provided by our medical carriers and a discretionary time off program. We offer access to a 401(k) plan with a safe harbor match.
BillingPlatform offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Base salary is starting at $110,000 depending upon experience and expertise
BillingPlatform provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?