Customer Success Architect
- Expired: June 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
BillingPlatform is an industry-leading, fast-growing SaaS company in the Denver Tech Hub. Our decision to build the industry-leading revenue management platform was driven by the belief that all industries are facing disruption-digital and physical goods are being sold on a subscription and consumption basis, and in a variety of other formats. Leveraging successful years of product development and customer feedback, aided by leading venture funding (Columbia Capital), we built the industry's most powerful, cloud-based revenue management platform able to automate the entire workflow from quote to cash (CPQ, mediation, billing, invoicing, revenue recognition, payment, and collections), providing enterprises a flexible and scalable platform to monetize the customer relationship using virtually any variable.
For the second year in a row, we have placed on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies. We are also members of the Inc. 5000 and Colorado's "Companies to Watch". We are recognized as a leader by industry analysts and Fortune 500 enterprises. Our values-based culture centers around collaboration, innovation, and transparency. Whether working from our company HQ in the Denver Tech Center, or virtually, we seek bright, enthusiastic, and creative professionals looking to displace antiquated technology and processes, and re-imagine an industry.
We are looking for a Customer Success Architect to work as a technical partner for our strategic customers. You will act in two main capacities. First, as a trusted advisor, providing thought leadership and offering strategic guidance to BillingPlatform customers. Additionally, you will be proactively working alongside Customer Success Managers to help drive best practice conversations and outcomes with our customers.
You should have a strong hands-on technical background with the ability to guide technical solutions combined with the ability to build meaningful customer relationships at all levels of the organization from end-users to CXO.
- Build relationships and act as a trusted advisor for BillingPlatform customers at all levels of the organization
- Work with customers to optimize usage of BillingPlatform through proactive performance monitoring and regular discussions
- Identify and guide business process optimization, technical system enhancements, and training programs
- Proactively communicate relevant application, infrastructure, and product changes
- Recommend solutions to client requirements and issues by carefully identifying and assessing all risks and benefits of possible approaches
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of technical issues, including coordination of cross-departmental resources (Support, Product, Professional Services, etc.), and hands-on implementation activities
- Proactively identify where and how BillingPlatform capabilities can deliver incremental business value
- Partner with customer leadership to develop a transformation roadmap
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to help build success plans with clear objectives, requirements, and action plans with the aim of driving value within their current implementation of BillingPlatform
- Drive adoption through innovation, product demonstration, and customer alignment
- Actively participate in Governance and Steering committees
- 4+ Years in a customer-facing, Customer Success Architect/Technical Account Management role in enterprise software or software-as-a-service, preferably with Billing or ERP experience
- A focus on technical engagement, service mentality, and driving business value to customers through technology
- Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships with a technical focus
- Experienced and comfortable with frequent multi-level communications through regular business reviews and other channels
- Proven ability to present technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise web applications (Billing, CRM, CPQ, ERP, GL)
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans, and implement changes to achieve key business objectives
- Strategic vision with the ability to be hands-on and get in the weeds
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Travel up to 40%
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States
- Receive competitive compensation that includes a robust benefits package-medical, dental, vision, life and disability, HSA, FSA, and many perks related to health and wellness provided by our medical carriers
- 401(k) match that is 100% immediately vested
- Discretionary and charitable time off program
- Home office setup allowance
- Ability to work remote or hybrid if you are in the Denver, Colorado area
The base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $140,000 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.
BillingPlatform provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants should apply via BillingPlatform's internal or external careers sites.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at BillingPlatform