Sales Account Executive
a Billhighway Company
Smarter, Simpler Membership Management: Impexium's 100% web-based AMS supports the full range of association business and administrative activities. We combine enterprise-level functionality with the benefits of a software-as-a-service model to deliver a mobile-first, fully responsive, analytics driven platform to associations of all sizes. Change your mind about what is possible.
The Role: Sales Account Executive
The ideal candidate for the Sales Account Executive role at Impexium is a self-starter with a consultative approach, strong technical aptitude, a track record of successful software of SaaS sales and quota achievement, and a broad and deep toolset that encompasses the entire sales cycle. The Sales Account Executive will prospect leads, organize sales meetings, lead the sales process through to closed sales, and will be responsible to achieve quarterly quotas of closed business. Impexium offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions.
Eligible hybrid and remote candidates must reside in one of the following states: DC, FL, ID, IN, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, TN, OH, SC, TX, VA, WV, IL and NH
What you will do:
- Execute the sales strategy for Impexium Enterprise solution opportunities focused on targeted prospects in the Association market.
- Give solution based presentations that are focused on solving prospects' needs and will motivate them to buy.
- Deliver strong sales strategy ability, crafting and presenting client proposals, and helping the team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale.
- Work with Marketing to aggressively generate new relationships within the assigned accounts and territories.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in the Impexium Association Management Solution (AMS).
- Document and track all activity through web-based SalesForce automation tools including detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, opportunity tracking and probability statistics.
- Assist in organizing and managing sales meetings and trade shows
- Draft contracts/documents as well as supporting other various sales and marketing activities
- Collaborate and partner with other departments such as Marketing, Solutions Consultants and more
- Other responsibilities as developed by leadership.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in sales, business, marketing, or a related field
- Demonstrated business to business consultative software or SaaS sales experience (2 + years) in hunting, prospecting, and new account development, preferably in a similar market
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills for presentations to potential new clients profit/software/financial technology industry
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and think strategically
- Self-motivated, pro-active, resilient, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimal direction
- Have fun and thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Willing to travel, as required, up to 25% to prospects, customers or marketing events (weekend travel may be required)
- Strong track record of quota attainment in a software or SaaS sales role, preferably in a similar market
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com tools
- Experience with Association Management software
- Experience managing client, vendor, partner and contractor relationships
- Understanding and interest in cloud computing/SaaS products
- Passionate about the non-profit industry
For this position, Impexium is seeking assertive, self-confident, self-motivated individuals with a proven track record of success. A strong people focus, and the ability to relate well to people at all organizational levels internally are a must.
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. To learn more about us, visit www.impexium.com.
Get fresh Sales Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.