CentralReach is a leading provider of end-to-end practice management and clinical solutions that enable applied behavior analysis (ABA) clinicians and educators to produce superior outcomes for people with autism. The company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing, learning management, fully digital evidence-based programming and more. Trusted by more than 80,000 clinicians and educators, CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction, and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
BillMax Services is a leading ABA and Therapy Billing department that enables applied behavioral analysis (ABA) clinics to obtain superior resolution of insurance claims. Powered by a one of a kind workflow utilizing the CentralReach Platform, we are focused on cornering the ABA space with experienced and well versed billing associates. Trusted by 31 Organizations, CR BillMax is committed to ongoing resolution improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into continuing success and growth.
We are looking for driven individuals with Insurance Based billing experience. ABA knowledge is a plus, but our training and team mentality allows all those with experience to be considered.
This role is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at our local office.
- Bill initial and secondary claims daily for assigned organizations.
- Submit corrected claims.
- Review and correct claim rejections.
- Claims submission/Corrected Claim projects.
- Print and mail claims that cannot be submitted electronically.
- Work assigned projects.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year medical/substance abuse/mental health/ABA billing.
- Willing to roll up sleeves to get work done.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach.
- Analytical thinker.
- Ability to stay composed in challenging situations.
Fort Lauderdale, FL