CentralReach is a leading provider of end-to-end practice management and clinical solutions that enable applied behavior analysis (ABA) clinicians and educators to produce superior outcomes for people with autism. The company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing, learning management, fully digital evidence-based programming and more. Trusted by more than 80,000 clinicians and educators, CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction, and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
BillMax Services is a leading ABA and Therapy Billing department that enables applied behavioral analysis (ABA) clinics to obtain superior resolution of insurance claims. Powered by a one of a kind workflow utilizing the CentralReach Platform, we are focused on cornering the ABA space with experienced and well versed billing associates. Trusted by 31 Organizations, CR BillMax is committed to ongoing resolution improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into continuing success and growth.
We are looking for a driven individual with insurance-based billing management experience and a passion for mentoring and helping others to succeed daily to attain individual, team and company goals. ABA, mental health or substance abuse knowledge is a plus, but our training and team mentality allows for those with experience to be considered.
This role is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at our local office.
- Ensure that patients and insurance companies are properly billed for all services, and that payments are received and processed in a timely manner.
- All accounts receivable functions, such as record keeping, following through on overdue invoices and issuing refunds.
- Maintain quality control on follow up of outstanding accounts.
- Maintain quality control over notation and follow up on accounts.
- Follow and track trends in accounts receivables.
- Updating and maintaining accounts receivables guides.
- Provide direction to staff on resolving billing issues and prepare reports for management.
- Maintain team members’ daily schedules.
- Hiring, training, and maintaining the team.
- Maintain AR training materials and re-train team members as applicable.
- Project development and implementation to resolve accounts aging over 120 days.
- Scrub outstanding AR for historical problems and cases that need to move out of the current workflow.
- Work closely with the escalations team on cleaning up accounts over 120 days.
- Work closely with the account managers to ensure the organization understands trends and outstanding issues resulting in outstanding AR.
- Review and approve requests for sales adjustments and bad debt write offs.
Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge of insurance rules and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of revenue cycle.
- Ability to read and interpret EOB’s.
- Minimum of 7 years medical accounts receivable or revenue cycle experience.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience.
- Willing to roll up sleeves to get work done.
- Well organized with multi-tasking skills.
- Task and detail oriented.
- Confident communicator.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate direct reports.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced always changing field.
Fort Lauderdale, FL