BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed technology that offers our customers secure, real-time payments. We are obsessed with what we do and know our offering is unique in the marketplace. We have signed contracts with several industry power-players and are experiencing exponential growth. Now we are expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
A customer service leader that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and have a passion for solving problems and supporting customer needs. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including great health care and unlimited paid time off
- Tools: We provide the latest hardware and tools needed to do your best work
- Owner’s club: We generously grant stock options so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks to keep you fueled and energized
- Work-life balance: We work hard but also value the need to maintain a life outside of BillGO
- Fun environment: We are a close-knit group that likes to make work fun in and out of the office
We do ask that you are already local to Redmond, WA.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo.
BillGO is looking for a motivated team leader with a passion for excellent customer service to join our team. The customer support team is responsible for investigating, escalating and solving of customer service issues. The Customer Support Lead will strategize, lead, and monitor daily activities of customer service operations. The team lead will be responsible for overseeing and assessing the customer service staff and providing them with regular performance-related feedback. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a strong problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience in Customer Service with 2+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance role in a contact center environment
- 3+ years previous experience supervising a team in a fast paced, customer service environment
- Project management experience
- Ability to prioritize and delegate projects and tasks
- Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas, including nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal, verbal (speaking, listening, interpretation) and written communication skills
- Previous experience in creation, implementation and maintenance of Customer Service Quality monitoring programs with proven qualitative results
- Strong technical fluency
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with payments a plus
- Experience working with helpdesk tools (i.e. ManageEngine, Zoho, Zendesk, Jira)