At Bill Jacobs BMW, our customers deserve to be served by caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
In this position, you are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for customers in a manner that inspires a trusting relationship. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall sales experience by their interactions that ensure a seamless introduction to the sales and management team.
You will take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allows the dealership to leave the customer with a positive experience.
Bill Jacobs BMW associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment, or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills and the ability to speak with customers in a professional and effective manner.
- Exquisite attention to detail in maintaining a professional appearance and image.
- Outstanding customer service & communication skills
- Basic problem solving, computer & math skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time