Jaguar Land Rover Hinsdale – Sales Advisor
Why join the Jaguar Land Rover Hinsdale Team?
Jaguar Land Rover Hinsdale is expanding and poised to relocate to our new, state-of-the-art facility this fall.
Jaguar Land Rover Hinsdale strives to deliver an exceptional client and employee experience with unwavering integrity and mutual respect, driven by our passion and desire to make an impact.
Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Jaguar Land Rover Hinsdale – a member of the Bill Jacobs family of dealerships - which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program.
In addition, Jaguar Land Rover Hinsdale offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Aggressive pay plan and lucrative bonuses. $100,000+ earning potential.
- Outstanding health insurance plans (PPO, HMO and HSA) - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois.
- Generous dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance and supplemental insurance plans.
- 401K Plan with company contribution – eligible to participate on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and service including employee lease program.
- Wellness programs for employees and family members.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Opportunity to further your career with a rapidly growing and successful dealer organization.
- On-going training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations. And much more…
Jaguar Land Rover Hinsdale Sales Consultants are responsible for using a consultative, customer-focused approach to selling new and pre-owned automobiles by performing the following duties:
- Greets customer on the sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, model, and features of the desired vehicle
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sale and requirements for financing or vehicle lease
- Visually inspect inventory and maintain knowledge of current inventory
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle
- Assist Sales Manager with customer problems
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings
- Ability to adhere to the Company’s core values: integrity, respect, passion, initiative, and performance.
- Previous luxury automotive sales experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet insurability standards
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Experience building and/or generating a loyal client base highly regarded
- Computer proficient