- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To aid Builder with all phases of residential construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for verifying materials delivered to the job, measuring materials, performing, and coordinating punch list items to be completed.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities of Superintendent:
· Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
· Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
· Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
· Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
· May perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
· Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified
· Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
· Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
· Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
· Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope.
· Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day.
· Assist Builder with various duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
· Must have experience in one or more of the following: residential construction, residential site work, site management, project management or management. Military experience may be considered in lieu of construction experience.
· Minimum of Two-year degree PREFERRED.
· This position requires GSWCC Level 1-A Certification (Blue Card) and SCDHEC EPSCI Certification. If candidate is not already certified, they must be able to obtain certifications.
· Clean driving record required.
· We are a Drug Free Workplace. Clean Drug Screen is a requirement for employment.
Bill Beazley Homes, Inc.Why Work Here?
We have a great team and offer educational opportunities with room for growth. We offer salary stated plus profit sharing.
7009 Evans Town Center Blvd. EvansEvans, GA
ConstructionView all jobs at Bill Beazley Homes, Inc.