Bilfinger Industrial Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced Construction Project Engineering Manager at our ongoing Inwood, WV location to lead and manage the site’s construction managers at a major manufacturing facility. This is a leadership position that reports to the site manager and requires a self-motivated individual to coordinate, and manage onsite construction management and planning activities for an ongoing site construction organization. Will manage personnel assignments and activities including planning, construction management, document control, cost control, invoicing and scheduling. Ensure construction activities comply with company and contract requirements. Use lean principals to develop process maps, improvement plans, action lists and plans for continuous improvement of processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safety is an absolute responsibility of managers at each level of authority for all that happens or fails to happen in response to the program within their respective areas.
- Implement and act in accordance with company policies and procedures. This includes but is not limited to Compliance, Internal Controls, Code of Ethics, Safety and Loss Control, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
- Develop a relationship with the plant project managers and customers and solicit their feedback.
- Create presentations, facilitate and lead meetings with the client and site construction organization.
- Lead weekly cost control and scheduling meetings and perform periodic performance reviews with subcontractors.
- The candidate must have strong construction technical skills, paired with the ability to adapt and modify traditional techniques to analyze problems, and provide solutions.
- This role will require management of multiple concurrent projects and maintenance activities from client request through completion and ongoing operational support.
- Perform employee appraisals, mentoring and work with them on goals and improvement plans.
- 10+ years’ experience in construction management: industrial construction in consumer products manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Bachelors in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred but a candidate with extensive relevant experience may still be considered without a degree.
- Require little to no supervision, demonstrate initiative, and possess excellent interpersonal skills such as verbal, written, listening, communication and problem solving.
- Strong cost management background and organizational skills are required.
- Lean & SAP experience are a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Bilfinger Inc.Gerrardstown, WV
ConstructionView All Bilfinger Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.