Operations Manager (Maintenance)
- Posted: over a month ago
Maintenance/Construction Operations Manager will administer assigned contracts to ensure compliance with Bilfinger, as well as customer requirements and policies. Will coordinate the Company's maintenance and construction management processes on all contracts and direct the day-to-day operations of assigned sites to achieve overall corporate objectives ensuring maximum operating results. This is a key position in the company reporting to the Sr. Director of Operations and has very high visibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and communicates with assigned Site Managers on a regular basis to determine site status.
- Meets regularly with customer representative at each site to determine customer requirements, discuss performance and promote favorable customer relations.
- Ensures proper fiscal planning, performance and forecasting for sites on required reporting basis.
- Ensures proper implementation of contract requirements.
- Implements and manages respective portion of the company strategic plan.
- Identifies and implements value-added services to the customer.
- Assures that safety programs are fully implemented on each site.
- Provides marketing and proposal support for existing and new contracts.
- Collaborates closely with Business Development partners to promote growth.
- Ensures that company -wide resources are coordinated to effectively support the sites.
- Manages development and implementation of the training program for all employees under his supervision.
- Assures proper indoctrination, coaching, training, development and reviews are being provided.
- Assures collection of account receivables and manages margin goals of assigned projects.
- Prefer four-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management and/or equivalent combinations of related technical training and experience.
- CMRP (Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional) certification preferred.
- Leadership and Management Experience – 7 years minimum
- Experience in managing maintenance and small capital project programs preferred.
- Experience in managing contract execution and financial management.
- Must be able to identify, promote and execute a vision of leadership.
- Must be able to work and manage multiple sites.
- Must be able to learn and then apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate effectively to diverse audiences.
- Must have strong computer skill in basic Microsoft Office suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be proficient at financial reporting and forecasting and interface with internal accounting.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Bilfinger Inc.