The office manager position is responsible for overall office activities. We need someone who’s an energetic professional and doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities including preparation of workshop classrooms as needed.
- Negotiates the purchases or leasing of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Manages contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Coordinates with IT department on all office equipment.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, accepting deliveries, etc.)
- Designs and supervises the upkeep of filing systems; Including the digital and physical maintenance of member files.
- Organizes office operations and procedures.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Participates at the company live quarterly meetings as necessary by the Operations/Events team for activities such as scanning, member registrations, data entry and filing.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Organization Skills.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Has a creative flare and passion for project management.
- At least two years of previous experience in office management.