Administrative Assistant - Tower Crane & Hoist
- Expired: March 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Bigge Crane and Rigging Co., we are elevating America with over 1,500 cranes in our nationwide crane rental fleet. Our Mission is clear; we buy, rent, maintain, and sell cranes throughout the United States. Since 1916, we have been building America's most meaningful landmarks and have created one of the highest-performing equipment companies in the world.
Why Work for Bigge? Because we are the BEST in the industry! We have the best people and equipment, an incredible culture, great benefits, and competitive pay.
By leveraging our leadership position in the industry and innovative technology platform, we are forging new ground in safety, rental fleet growth, and employee enrichment - and we want you to be a part of that.
Reporting to the Operations and Service Manager in the Watkinsville, Georgia branch, the successful Administrative Assistant provides efficient and effective clerical support in a fast-paced business environment for the Bigge Tower Crane and Hoist (TC&H) Division. Facilitate the flow of information for the TC&H Division in order to promote good working relationships both internally and externally.
Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Provide clerical support for the Tower Crane and Hoist Operations, Sales, and Service Departments.
- Manage and maintain all TC&H Service documents and spreadsheets and assist in preparing estimates.
- Assist in preparing customer invoices for rentals, service, and customer damage.
- Assist the Sales Team in preparing quotations for potential clients
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence with customer
- Assist in change order preparation and customer collections.
- Maintains the maintenance files on all pieces of equipment.
- Establish and maintain an efficient office filing system.
- Assisting in coordinating employee travel arrangements.
- Assist in collecting and processing weekly timecards from all locations for tower crane service personnel and reviews for accuracy.
- Work independently and within a team environment on special, nonrecurring, and ongoing projects.
- Three years of office administration experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service and follow-up is required.
- Accounting experience is plus but not mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - must be able to handle telephone communication and compose professional business correspondence.
- Strong computer skills are required, with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products.
- Competitive pay and a matching 401(k) plan
- Vacation, Company Holidays, and Sick Days
- Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
- Reimbursement plan for the company Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
Bigge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bigge Crane and Rigging
BusinessView all jobs at Bigge Crane and Rigging
Get fresh Cranes jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.