Manufacturing Electrician, Job ID: 1204072
- Posted: over a month ago
BigFoot Staffing is excited to offer you the opportunity to work for a very aspirational company headquartered in the Portland region who is an industry leader when it comes to self-recovery options. In this position you will be a key role in the day-to-day successes of the warehouse. They believe that each employee makes a significant contribution to the success of the business.
As the dedicated onsite Manufacturing Electrician, you will provide oversite for all Electrical installations both new, and existing pursuant to the Oregon Electrical Code. Our Facilities and Maintenance team focuses on doing whats right for the company by remaining inquisitive with a strong focus on problem-solving to achieve next steps to keep our manufacturing floor running.
We need a leader to provide front line electrical supervision, technical assistance, and training of staff of journeyman-level and apprentice personnel. We need our Electrician Supervisor to research, identify the causes of technical manufacturing equipment problems while defining and implementing a permanent solution. Then, document it. Maintain the electrical log of new construction and conduct preventative maintenance inspections.
- Required to work safely and without injury
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of pertinent local, state and national codes.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical and/or electro-mechanical equipment and systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly of equipment and repair/replacement of electrical and electronic parts and components: wiring, controllers, switches, motors, PLCs, circuit boards, relays, enclosures, etc.
- Required prompt and regular attendance as scheduled
- Must have knowledge of the practices, tools, equipment, and materials used within the electricians trade.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair production and facility equipment is required
- Performs basic troubleshooting and root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Must be able to use a PC effectively.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 4+ years Journeyman Manufacturing Plant Electrical experience preferred
- Must hold a current LME, Journeyman Electricians card, or Supervisory Electrician card in the state of Oregon
- General maintenance mechanic experience.
- Be knowledgeable in skilled trades
If this all sounds good to you, or if you'd like to learn more - then please apply!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?