Customer Data Specialist
BigTime Software Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability. We are striving to build a world class customer experience and we are looking to grow our Implementation Team to enhance our level of service and commitment to our customers.
BigTime is looking for a Customer Data Specialist who will work with customers and partner internally with Implementation, Technical Services, Customer Success and other parts of the organization to meet client goals and objectives for the BigTime program. The Customer Data Specialist will focus on creating a positive customer experience throughout the data import process.
Key Accountabilities for the Customer Data Specialist:
- Full ownership of the customer data import process from collecting customer data to ensuring it’s proper reflection in BigTime
- Communicating data collection guidelines to our customers in an easy-to-digest and clear manner
- Troubleshooting and solving customer data issues that may arise
- Validating all customer import data
- Frequent communication with customer regarding status of their data imports
- Frequent communication with Implementation regarding statuses of all current customer data imports
- Management of issues or areas of improvement for customers to ensure they are getting the best results
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues, and metrics.
- Surface client feedback to the Product Team for functionality enhancements and escalations.
Requirements Skills for the Customer Data Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year of work experience in a client services/data analyst role
- Strong project management skills, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Oral and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed client expectations who is interested in working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on the quality of work
- Authorization to work in the US
Preferred Skills for the Customer Data Specialist
- Experience in Saas
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Experienced in Salesforce.com, Customer success software (churnZero)
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub
- While the role is based in Chicago, we offer Flexible Work Environment with opportunity to work remotely
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location
- Hybrid In-Office Model (2-3 days in office)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at BigTime Software