Associate Veterinarian- New Caney, Texas
- $115,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
FT or PT Veterinarian for Big Thicket Animal Practice/ New Caney Texas!
Here we GROW again!
We are proud to have cared for multiple generations of family pets, and look forward to serving our clients for many generations to come. Our veterinarians have built a foundation based on honesty, trust and exceptional veterinary care. We are small animal, however we do see some large animal & equine patients too!
New Caney is a has a small town "feel" and is approximately 20 miles away from the edge of Houston. It is located along Interstate 69 and is a perfect town for people who would rather escape the frenetic pace of the city. It is near several large parks and is in a heavily forested part of the area, perfect for outdoorsmen and hikers.
When you meet us, you’ll notice we aren’t staff – we are a family! From our veterinarians, to our client care representatives, veterinary technicians and assistants, we are all dedicated to making lives better for both pets and people. We care about our patients, our clients, each other and our community. As advocates for companion animals, we are here to guide and support humans as they care for their pet family members.
Our veterinarians have our community covered from head to tail, and have the opportunity to deliver the highest quality of medicine through our following services:
- Wellness care
- Allergy care & treatment
- Laser Therapy
Capabilities and Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational ability
- Surgical skills - Proven ability to perform basic surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment.
- Client service skills - Consistently ensures the team provides the client with attentive, courteous and informative service.
- Enthusiasm, and passion for ongoing development and learning in a collaborative environment.
- Compassionate commitment to Pet care - Ensures hospital teams confidently present pet treatment recommendations and associated fees as an advocate for the pet, gaining the client's agreement to proceed with the treatment most appropriate to the pet's current condition and long term health.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required.
- License in good standing in state of TX or ability to become licensed in TX
- Proven ability to perform basic surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment.
We also support our doctors with an OUTSTANDING base salary, generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, time -off, 401k and continuing education.
Awesome CEO, great culture, 401k, exceptional benefits, work/life balance, mentorship, strong leadership, paid paternal leave, great pay.
Since 2004, Big Thicket Veterinary Clinic Cleveland & New Caney has provided the New Caney community with the best veterinary care for animals. We understand that your pets are like family and believe that they deserve the highest quality care we can provide. Our highly trained veterinary staff works hard to ensure that your pet receives the care they need when they need it most. Whether you’re bringing your pet in for an annual wellness exam or a surgical procedure, you can be sure your pet is in good hands with Big Thicket Veterinary Clinic Cleveland & New Caney.
Big Thicket Veterinary Clinic - New Caney
18403 FM 1485New Caney, TX
Get fresh Associate Veterinarian- New Caney, Texas jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.