Guest Services Runner
Big Sky Vacation Rental Bozeman, MT
- Expired: July 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Big Sky Vacation Rentals is seeking energetic individuals who are looking to enter the fast-paced and highly rewarding career field of Vacation Rental Management. The goal of our entire Operations Department is to surpass every one of our guests' expectations by providing exceptional customer service. This Guest Services/Runner position puts you on the front line and enables you to make a direct impact on the overall mission at hand. You will be called upon to deliver items, conduct basic property inspections, and to perform routine maintenance duties as needed.
Why be a Guest Service Runner at BSVR?
A career in the world of hospitality can be extremely rewarding. BSVR is a dynamic company that blazes its own path and continually leads the industry through a balance of tried-and-true methods and cutting-edge innovation. As a Guest Service Runner, you will be on the front lines directly improving guest experience by coming to the rescue, diagnosing urgent issues, and helping support the Operations Team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for solution-oriented individuals that are task driven, focused, and handy to help us serve our guests and to maintain our extensive and growing portfolio of luxury vacation homes.
What you will do:
- Expect the unexpected, no day is the same, and it will be spent traveling in a small geographic area, performing basic maintenance and tasks in our homes. Flexibility and adaptability are a must.
- Use your basic knowledge of maintenance tasks such as hanging pictures, fixing blinds, and changing lightbulbs.
- Correspond on a regular basis via email and phone with dispatch.
- Deliver packages to guests and owners.
This individual will have:
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, unassisted
Skills you will need:
- Finding Solutions: The best defense is a good offense. BSVR has developed a time-tested management program. When things happen, we have a solution. Over time you will learn to use our resources to the highest level of hospitality possible in every situation.
- Attitude is Everything: Being accessible at non-traditional working hours is a must. Vacations do not happen from 9-5. You will be working weekends and holidays to ensure guests can be always accommodated.
- Communications: You will be our professional liaison between vacationing guests, housekeepers, in-house and outsourced vendors, but most importantly our Property Managers and Guest Service Specialists. You will need to use concise communications in person, via email and most often on the phone.
- Technology: BSVR uses a sophisticated yet simple maintenance management app that sets us apart from the competition.
- Leader Mentality: In the position of Guest Services Runner, you will need to make quick accurate decisions and solve problems in real time. You will need to keep a cool head in difficult situations and always maintain a positive attitude as you will interact with a host of other individuals.
- Growing Together: It is our policy that every member of the team should have an equal voice in how to make our business better. We ask that when you see an opportunity to make the owner or guest experience better you make your ideas known - our company must continue to evolve to be relevant and you are a big part of that.
- Organization: This position requires balancing competing priorities on a day to day and minute by minute basis. At BSVR, we provide the best tools possible to manage the workload, but there is a critical human piece that you will provide. We rely on you to balance those priorities and kick into action with your organization skills to manage the workload.
What you will get:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Vacation time
- Great colleagues and culture
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16 - $20 per hour, DOE
Big Sky Vacation Rental
TourismView all jobs at Big Sky Vacation Rental