WMS Solutions Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love the outdoors and the coast? Then Big Rock Sports is the place for you! Big Rock Sports, a leading distributor of hunting and fishing equipment, is seeking an outstanding individual to join our team as a HighJump/Körber SQL WMS Solutions Architect. The position is full-time. Our administrative office is based on the beautiful Crystal Coast - Morehead City, NC. Our corporate office is near Burlington, NC. Remote work is available.
General Job Description
WMS Solutions Architects are responsible for:
- Proactively and holistically leading and supporting WMS activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions.
- Having a deep understanding of business goals, objectives and business outcomes, business capabilities, value-streams, and business processes.
- Enhancing, maintaining, and scaling WMS capabilities.
- Translating business requirements into program code and performing and supporting testing
- Formulating/defining scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Serving as a key project team member.
The ideal candidate will enjoy solving problems and be able to work both collaboratively and autonomously. The candidate must have experience with one or more enterprise WMS applications and development platforms, with manufacturing or distribution applications.
The candidate will be developing on HighJump’s Warehouse Advantage platform and MS SQL Server. Other responsibilities will include SQL performance tuning and creating new workflows. The candidate will have a few years of development experience and sound knowledge of business processes that include finance, supply chain, and fulfillment.
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Travel requirements are minimal.
- Translates Business Strategy into Solutions Architecture
- Leads Solutions Design and Analysis
- Orchestrates Solutions Delivery
- Design, develop, and maintain implementations of HighJump/Körber’s Page Editor, Advantage Architect workflows and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Create functional and technical specifications from user requirements.
- Develop work estimates for designs.
- Develop high quality and highly efficient programs.
- Develop, document, and work with management, users, and business analysts to execute unit and system tests.
- Understand and actively support organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
Skills and Experience Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MIS/CS/IT preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Strong communication and analytical skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment and deliver quality results on time
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel on occasion (15-20%)
- 5 years software development experience
- Strong communication skills
Strongly preferred experience:
- Previous experience with HighJump/Körber
- Experience with Supply Chain Execution software
- 3+ years of development experience with enterprise applications
Big Rock Sports
AddressMorehead City, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Big Rock Sports
Get fresh BIG DATA Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.