National Accounts Sales Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Big Rock Sports, a wholesale sporting goods distributor, has an immediate need for a National Accounts Sales Coordinator. This position will be responsible for supporting the sales team, upper management, and clients by maintaining sales reports, presentations, daily communication, contracts, and programs. Ensuring client satisfaction and some administrative functions are required to maintain company plans and sales targets. This position will be at one of our offices or can also be remote.
- Ability to maintain a healthy relationship with existing and new customers.
- Handles sales and administrative reports and confidential documents and agreements.
- Supports and guides the sales team in attaining sales targets.
- Communicates with the sales team to gather information useful for management in research and planning.
- Provides input and ideas to the company and monitors the response.
- Observes, supervises and prepares proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations based on sales analysis.
- Maintains and updates the database regularly.
- Monitors the trends and evaluates the sales goals.
- Works closely with the departments and coordinates all requests of internal meetings
- Must have organizational and communication skills
- Must be hard working, able to multitask, and finish work within time constraints.
- Ability to convey valuable information to the higher officials
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Retail experience nice to have, but not required.
- Some travel required.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or other Business-related degree.
Big Rock Sports
AddressSauk Rapids, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Big Rock Sports