Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Big Lift Material Handling is now hiring for a field service technician in our Phoenix, AZ branch.
The field service technician responsibilities include repairing, diagnosing, inspecting and maintaining various types of forklift equipment and primarily servicing customer owned equipment and some rentals.
- A minimum 1-3 years of experience as a mechanic
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant driving experience
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Able to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
- Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
- Ability to work with a team and play a key position
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- History of safe work habits
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Maintains a great attitude toward work
- Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
- History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, specifically, forklifts, and other types of aerial lifts.
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join Big Lift Material Handling! We are veteran owned and operated with pride and integrity. A company that offer competitive salaries, benefits packages, paid time off after 1 year, with training and development opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
Big Lift Material Handling
1315 E Gibson Ln Bldg EPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Field Service Technician II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.