Shipping and Receiving workers are responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in a company. They pack the goods in shipping containers, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly. These workers also verify incoming shipments by scanning barcodes to store that information into computers. They may work in offices inside warehouses and manufacturing plants.
- Boxing up orders and printing shipping labels
- Process Returns and Test Bench Equipment
- Work Monday To Friday 7:30 to 4:30
- Possible Saturdays
- Must have you own transportation
- Must be able to lift 60 Lbs boxes