Big Island Motors, Home of Hyundai and Subaru, has a Full Time Position available for the Finance Manager Position. An Ideal Candidate will have experience in the Field, although training is available for the right Inexperienced Candidate. This is promising Position Financially(6 Figures), but that is up to the individual. If you want a career where you determine your ability to create income limitlessly, then this could be for you. Knowledge of Aftermarket Automobile Products are desired, but again, not necessary. This position requires flexible hours. Please apply through this ad, or come to the Dealership in Person. Please ask for Chuck Furtado. Driver's License is Required, An Driver's Abstract will be requested, once a Position is Offered, as well as Pre-Employment Drug Screening. Big Island Motors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Big Island Motors
Job Title: Finance & Insurance Manager
Controls the Sale: The F&I manager’s job is to secure each sale and ensure that every vehicle sold is delivered.
- Protects gross profit by arranging financing so outside sources do not have an impact on selling margins.
- Establishes lender relations that tie the customer closer to the dealership.
- Generates additional income through the sales of credit insurance, vehicle service contracts, GAP coverage and maintenance plans.
- Maintains control of all paperwork until it is ready to be turned into the general office.
- Responsible for all paperwork involved with the sale of the vehicle, including obtaining customer signatures and securing payoff and insurance information.
- Converts cash deals to finance.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Processes all federal, state and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
- Understands and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new- and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
- Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes etc., before forwarding to accounting.
- Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed.
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Manages the alternative finance source program to ensure that several sources are available.
- Seeks insurance companies for insurance paper.
- Maintains insurance files.
- Sets up and maintains a program that will ensure 100 percent turnover to the F& I department.
- Provides sales force and sales managers with current information about finance and lease programs continually.
- Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
- Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Coordinates finance forecasting with sales department forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income.
- Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
- Takes all credit applications.
- Prepares reports on finance penetration.
- Attends managers meetings.
- Handles all rate quotations.
- Develops and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Supervises and trains designated backup to ensure continued efficiency and profitability in the F& I manager's absence.
- Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts and paperwork needed for completion and finalization of car deals.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Maintains a clean and professional work environment.
- Other tasks as assigned.
A Successful F&I Manager supervises the Sales Staff as well, serving as a backup to the Sales Manager and General Manager.
A successful F&I manager needs the product knowledge, professionalism, and empathy that customers look for today. Communication is extremely important in a business department as it contributes to team-building with sales and the General Office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Basic Education. - High School +
Must be able to speak English and communicate effectively.
Basic Math Skills are Essential
The ability to Communicate, Negotiate, and Complete the F&I Transaction effectively is Essential
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- AFIP certification desired, but not necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Title: Finance & Insurance Manager
Department: Kona Sales
Reports To: General Manager
Big Island MotorsKailua-Kona, HI
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.