CATALYIT Operations Manager
Big I New York Nashville, TN
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will champion our vision at Catalyit by managing projects, processes, people, administration, and growth. This is a high growth potential position and perfect for a person who thrives in a startup environment, wants direct impact on shaping an organization and can get things done while inspiring others to do the same. No two days will be the same and you will not be bored.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Stipend for medical and related insurance
- Professional development provided and financially supported
- Learn from the best mentors in the industry
- Organize, coordinate, and manage organization wide projects in fast paced startup.
- Manage staff and contractors to hit goals. Work with CEO to identify new resources needed and fill gaps.
- Support and grow the culture
- Create process and structure around the sales process for solution providers, agencies, state associations, and carriers
- Own the Catalyit Customer Experience- Create an experience that is simple, easy, personalized, and addictive for Catalyit customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field, required
- Minimum three years’ working as a project coordinator or manager, required
- People Management, required
- Project Management certification, preferred
- Start Up experience, preferred
- Lean process or process improvement experience, preferred
- Experience in the independent insurance agency field, bonus!
Big I New York
BusinessView all jobs at Big I New York