Digital Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
This is a remote position, you can work from anywhere. USA-based individuals or native English speakers are preferred due to the required client interactions.
Big Footprint is a leading digital agency specializing in technical marketing solutions that drive revenue for a wide range of mid-market and enterprise clients. At Big Footprint, we focus on one thing: creating value for our clients. In doing so, we build opportunities for growth & learning - and we have a lot of fun too.
We are seeking an experienced, driven, and detail-oriented Senior Digital Project Manager with strong digital marketing experience. An ideal candidate will have experience with, and a working knowledge of the following: Paid Search Marketing (Google Ads/Adwords, Microsoft Ads/Bing Ads), Paid Social Marketing (Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), Website Analytics (Google Analytics), Website Development/Programming, and Search Engine Optimization. Knowledge in these areas will allow the candidate to not only manage project activities but ensure that the strategies we provide to our clients are sound.
- Learn and understand our delivery processes, models, and frameworks.
- Understand and develop a project plan, based on a sold scope of work.
- Oversee a team of experts from our team who are assigned to specific projects.
- Meet with clients, and the experts from our team, every week to review the project progress, identify and discuss blockers, and arrange the next steps.
- Act as a central point of contact for the client, managing the flow of requests, prioritizing activities, and giving push back to clients when necessary to ensure the success of the project.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a project to ensure we are doing what we can to keep them on track.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to grow into a Strategic Marketing Director - a highly specialized project manager who also helps to solve difficult problems for clients. The sky is the limit for someone who applies themselves and steps up the challenge of managing client relationships.
- Proof of innovation - we hire innovative thinkers. You need a history of innovation in order to work at Big Footprint.
- Proof of intelligence - we hire intelligent people. You need to show a history of intelligence (i.e. a high GPA or other academic or independent achievements)
- 2+ years working at a digital agency in a role that is client-facing
- 2+ years directly in project management, and a strong working knowledge of project management processes
- Experience working with and communicating with clients
- Experience planning and leading meetings
- Working knowledge of, and experience with, the following: Paid Search Marketing (Google Ads/Adwords, Microsoft Ads/Bing Ads), Paid Social Marketing (Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), Website Analytics (Google Analytics), Website Development/Programming, and Search Engine Optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex strategies and topics in a friendly, approachable manner and present complex topics to Clients
- Excellent data and analysis skills, strong in tools like Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and Excel
- The ability to synthesize and summarize information into presentation or document format.
Goals & Measurement
Big Footprint expects the Senior Digital Project Manager to drive measurable results with Clients, communicate those results and the value, and gain renewals and client satisfaction. At the end of your first three months, it will be readily apparent whether you have grown into your role of truly owning the areas outlined above.
Big Footprint’s entire existence is based on our ability to drive value directly for our customers. Everything we do must drive this value or it detracts from our success and our client’s success. As a result, Big Footprint ties employee compensation to an employee’s ability to drive success.
When combining salary, performance bonuses, wellness incentives, health reimbursement arrangements, and other perks and contributions, the total compensation package at Big Footprint is meant to attract the best.
- The starting salary for this position will be determined based on the candidate’s breadth of knowledge, experience, ability to fill the role, and drive ROI.
- Compensation will include the opportunity to take part in a Health Reimbursement Arrangement, which can be used to cover health insurance premiums. Other benefits may also be available.
- Employees receive the opportunity to earn commission on projects they refer to the company and may be eligible for profit sharing or partner status based on contribution throughout their career.
- Employees receive 15 days of paid vacation in addition to most standard US Holidays.
- Employees also receive an annual health & wellness allowance.
- Employees are eligible for performance bonuses based on client results, and these goals are identified on a case-by-case basis.
Big Footprint Digital
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?