Big Dog Concrete Construction Manassas, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a small, family owned and operated business seeking a laborer to cross-train for various types of concrete, asphalt, and masonry work. This is a great learning opportunity with steady work and room to grow for the right individual.
Qualified applicants must:
· be self-motivated, positive, and willing to perform multiple job tasks as needed.
· be able to show a professional demeanor on every jobsite.
· be able to come to work on time and every day.
· be able to take instruction and follow safety rules.
· be able to lift at least 80 pounds.
· be able to work outdoors in both hot and cold weather and varying weather conditions.
· be able to legally work in the United States.
JOB DUTY DESCRIPTION
• Organize tools and materials needed to complete the project and assist with loading trucks and trailers.
• Greet client in a friendly manor.
• Physically assist the crew with all phases of construction.
• Use hand and power tools.
• Remove trash and debris from jobsite each day.
• Make sure tools are clean and all items are neatly loaded onto the truck.
Other Job Duties:
• On days when the weather is not conducive to construction, complete other maintenance tasks at the construction yard such as organizing tools and materials, maintaining equipment, etc.
• Attend staff meetings.
• Attend safety and educational seminars.
• Other duties as specified by the supervisor.
• Overtime pay
• End-of-year bonus
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Health plan
• Sam’s Club membership
Big Dog Concrete ConstructionWhy Work Here?
We are a small, family owned and operated business with lots of room for you to grow!
7703 Well St. Manassas VA 20111Manassas, VA
ConstructionView all jobs at Big Dog Concrete Construction