Manager in Training - San Luis Obispo
Big Brand Tire & Service San Luis Obispo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 Yearly
Big Brand Tire & Service is Big on Fast and Big on Friendly! If you are passionate about the automotive industry and are ready to take on a challenge, apply to our Manager in Training Program. We can help you develop your skills, and in turn, you can help us grow!
As a Manager in Training, you will get experience working in multiple departments within the business. This will help you gain a deep understanding of our processes, best practices, and winning strategy, giving you an opportunity to become a manager in our company.
Apply now if you are interested in making the automotive industry your career, and have related experience.
Successful candidates will be:
- Self-starters with strong work ethic and a high level of integrity.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills.
- College degree and 1 year of management experience (shift manager for retail or service industry)
- Or, 3 years of automotive experience with 1 year of management experience
- Or, 3 years management experience (shift manager for retail or service industry)
- Or, Big Brand Tire & Service employee with 2 years good performance in a lead role or supervisory position
- Valid CA Driver's license and DMV report with 2 points or less
- Must be able to meet ADA requirements including standing for long periods of time and some lifting, up to 70 pounds.
- Upon successful completion of the Manager in Training Program, salary can range from $70k-$200k a year (positions start at $50k).
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Company-paid Life insurance
Big Brand Tire & Service is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability or other class or category protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR