Production Line Worker
Big Bend Galvanizing, LLC. Trenton, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Production Line Worker to join our team! Jobs range from operating a forklift, stacking steel, operating a crane, and many other available positions
- Moves material to and from storage and production areas, loads docks & delivery vehicles by forklift, hand and other equipment.
- Receives written or oral instructions for work assignments.
- Determines applicable material and equipment needs.
- Attaches tags to material and/or marks them with pertinent information.
- Hangs/takes down racks of material using specific training methods.
- Performs general housekeeping duties such as sweeping and picking up discarded material.
- Inspects material for sags, runs, drips and bare areas.
- Cleans material as specified by the customer.
- Reports material conditions that could result in production or customer problems to lead and/or supervisor.
- Assists in proper loading of customer material.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Wears required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Uses all PPE properly for its intended purpose.
- Inspect all equipment for wear/tear including any thinning or cracks of chains and report issues to your supervisor, the plant manager, and/or officer manager immediately.
- Follows all safety rules outlined in safety manual or discussed during orientation and meetings.
- Reminds co-workers of safety rules and PPE requirements when they are not adhering to the requirements.
- Reports safety violations to supervisor, plant manager, and/or office manager immediately.
- No experience required, 1-2 years galvanizing experience preferred.
"We strive to be the premier provider of hot dip galvanizing services while honoring the Golden Rule with respect to our Customers, Employees, Vendors and the Public at large."
Big Bend Galvanizing, LLC.Why Work Here?
Fast growing family business with no layoffs and opportunity for advancement.
We are a family owned and operated hot dip galvanizing company. Our mission statement is as follows: "We strive to be the premier provider of hot dip galvanizing services while honoring the Golden Rule with respect to our Customers, Employees, Vendors and the Public at large."
1000 Industrial Park DriveTrenton, TN