The Marketing Project Manager is at the heart of our Big Ass plans for marketing through EOY '19 into '20. This role will function to assist all facets of Big Ass Fans' marketing and is an excellent opportunity to work towards big wins with a group of experienced subject matter experts. He or she will oversee organization, routing, and management of marketing projects across departments (and channels) to ensure a timely, high quality turnaround of marketing campaign collateral.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid running knowledge of modern marketing campaigns and tactics, and possesses strong organization and communication skills. You'll be joining a team of A-players; we need someone who doesn't blink at a challenge, can move quickly, and sees the value and opportunity of working in and for thriving business. Prior vetted experience in marketing channels, particularly by way of agency, is preferred. We're looking for someone who can understand the bigger picture across a defined brand to help organize campaigns on a finer-grain level.
- Organization of marketing campaigns (traditional, digital, etc.) against established timelines.
- Traffic marketing assets, written and visual, across stakeholders and departments, obtaining feedback for iterative change.
- Scheduling of projects against stakeholder request, coordinating needs against a defined schedule.
- Some project management of marketing campaign/collateral creation to be defined as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital or a closely related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in some combination of marketing and project management
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A Marie Kondo-obsessed level of attention to detail
- Experience with web-based project management programs and Google Apps
- Extra Points: Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and Martech stacks
You want benefits? We've got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. You want Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let's open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company sponsored social outing.
Why haven't you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.877.244.3267.