Bierman ABA is looking for a Medical Billing Specialist to join our team!
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the role of Medical Billing Specialist. This individual will be a part of our Billing and Insurance Team and will be tasked with minimizing days in A/R. We value our work culture deeply. Candidate must be a team player, have a highly positive attitude, and be driven to complete tasks efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in medical billing (preferably in any behavioral health related field)
- Experience and knowledge required in utilizing billing/EMR systems
- Knowledge of reviewing and analyzing A/R and patient balance aging reports
- Persistence and problem-solving ability in getting resolution on cases
- Must be willing to work with a team and want to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Accounts Receivable Resolution
- Use Accounts Receivable aging report to identify, analyze and resolve claims over 30 days old
- File appeals to insurance as needed
- File claims to medical insurance carriers
- Other projects and tasks to support the team
Pay is competitive and based on qualifications and experience. Full-time employees receive benefits including vacation, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
No phone calls please