Journeyman Service Plumber
- Posted: over a month ago
Enjoy a fun, family-oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company that values each customer and employee, and where each department is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork. You will be given an opportunity to grow professionally, personally, and financially.
For 60 years, we have built a reputation of quality service and fair & honest business practices. We believe in hiring top-quality candidates looking for long-term careers. If youre looking for excellent wages and benefits, continual training, and development we want to talk to you!
Seeking licensed and experienced Journeyman Plumbers to service our growing residential and commercial customer base.
Must have a Journeyman plumbing license in St. Louis City and St. Louis County.
The ideal candidate will have residential plumbing experience as well as great customer service skills!
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession
- Union membership and benefits
- Company Truck Fully Stocked
- Tool and Boot Allowance
- Overtime if desired
- Company provided uniforms
- Union provided retirement plans
- Union Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurances including family plans
- Company Supplied Cell phones and Tablets
- Opportunity for Overtime Pay
- ALL SERVICE NO SALES
Job Type: Full-time
Union Journeyman Plumber starting wage: $45.10/hr
Bieg Plumbing company is a union company, a proud member of Plumbers and Pipefitters Local No. 562.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, citizenship or marital status. Your opportunity for employment is based on your qualifications.
Bieg Plumbing Company
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Bieg Plumbing Company