Patient Intake Coordinator - Bilingual Spanish
Bicycle Health Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing early stage startup focused on helping individuals decrease chronic opioid use via MAT (Medication for Addiction Treatment). Our mission is to improve and increase access and treatment for patients with opioid use disorders while providing comprehensive care through telemedicine.
We are seeking a full-time Patient Intake Coordinator to join our team. The Patient Intake Coordinator plays an instrumental role in displaying compassion and communicating effectively with individuals currently experiencing opioid dependence. Patient Intake Coordinators guide and support incoming patients through the enrollment process and help initiate a connection with a Bicycle Health provider to receive telemedicine-based treatment.
- Serve as a first point of contact for individuals interested in reducing opioid use through MAT.
- Outreach and engage with potential patients via email, SMS, phone and live chat to schedule intake calls with those interested in MAT.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of Bicycle Health’s treatment model and process for enrolling in our services.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with callers, establish a positive rapport, and make accurate assessment of caller’s inquiry.
- Conduct phone intakes to collect relevant health information, establish individuals’ goals for treatment and determine eligibility for telemedicine-based treatment services.
- Verify insurance coverage and schedule first appointments based on provider availability.
- Register patients and document relevant clinical information within our EHR.
- Coordinate with patient’s new care team to ensure a seamless transition into treatment.
- Update Bicycle Health’s CRM to track patients’ progress throughout the enrollment pipeline and to facilitate outreach efforts.
- Provide patients with information and referrals for community resources that may support their treatment.
- Participate in program development efforts and provide input to optimize the enrollment process.
- Minimum 1-year administrative experience interacting with patients in a fast-paced clinic, hospital, or community health center.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Previous experience working with individuals experiencing substance use dependency preferred.
- Previous experience working in a call center highly preferred.
- Experience using EHRs and CRMs is a strong plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a demanding, evolving, and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in using modern technology systems such as Google Sheets, Drive, Calendar.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Talented and fun coworkers who are passionate about addiction treatment.
- The opportunity to make a difference in patients’ lives, and gain experience working in healthcare.
This is a full-time 40hrs per week remote position.
Powered by JazzHR