Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
BICKFORD_SENIOR_LIVING Olathe, KS
- Expired: May 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Use your skills to make a difference in people's lives while choosing a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford selects only the most passionate and skilled professionals who have the qualities required to serve others in a way that instills happiness
- Through our industry-leading training program we'll further develop your skills & knowledge to meet a higher standard of senior care that we call enriching happiness
- We work to retain our Bickford Family Members (employees) through consistent and authentic conversations, creative appreciation/recognition programs and a cohesive family-like atmosphere
Bickford Senior Living is looking for a Full-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Receptionist Duties include:
- Greeting visitors graciously
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Provide excellent customer service in a friendly and professional manner
- Sort and deliver incoming mail, packages and deliveries
- Take outgoing mail to the post office
- Prepare reports, presentations, business communications, data summaries, and other documents.
- Review and code monthly invoices
- Maintain workers compensation files
- Maintain a clean and organized office including front desk/lobby area, kitchen, mail room and conference rooms.
- Complete travel plans for others as needed
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented preferred
- High School Diploma/GED or one year related experience
- Exceptional computer skills
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
Bickford Senior Living owns and operates 60+ Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care branches in 10 States, with headquarters located in Olathe, KS.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead - to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It's the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It's all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!
BusinessView all jobs at BICKFORD_SENIOR_LIVING