· Work directly with business to drive a program from initiation through delivery.
· Provide daily support for managing delivery of project tasks, activities, milestones and resources.
· Develop, maintain, and manage project requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges.
· Support business owners to drive a large program or multiple projects.
· Work closely with program/process owners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy.
· Manage large programs and complex projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities.
· Lead large, cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes.
· Engage with executive leadership as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
· 4-8 years of program management experience.
· Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree desired.
· Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications.
· Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
· The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
· Must have excellent communication skills to all levels (including Executive level), experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, strong leadership skills, and demonstrated experience managing large-scale programs.
· Demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.